MOAHIR THE MOST LUXURIOUS PRODUCT OF SOUTH AFRICA
Versatile by nature, mohair is coveted by the world’s fashion industry elite, as well as by interior designers, craft specialists, industrial fibre specialists and the tourism sector. Mohair manufacturers maximise on the fibre’s unrivalled natural beauty, capitalising on its rare, natural qualities, which include:
- Lustre: the fibre’s natural lustre gives garments a silky sheen. It’s the ideal garment to wear day or night.
- Lightweight: the fabric is luxuriously lightweight and renowned for its versatility: cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Dye-Responsive: Mohair responds magnificently to dyes, retaining even the most brilliant colours over time.
- Climate Control: Mohair breathes, absorbing and realising atmospheric moisture and controlling its own “climate” to ensure optimal comfort.
- Durability: Because of its pliability, mohair is rated as one of the world’s most durable fibres.
- Crease resistant: Products made from mohair have an innate elasticity, which ensures they hold their space.
- Non-flammable: Mohair is virtually non-flammable, keeping you safe and chic all year round.