Sure Maritime Travel & Hacklewood Hill Country House in Port Elizabeth is offering one lucky reader a two-night stay for two in the luxurious 5 star Victorian Style Guest House worth more than R5 000.
This elegant Country House, built in 1898, is situated in the leafy suburb of Walmer, Port Elizabeth. Relax and enjoy your own plush, individually styled room with a private balcony, en-suite bathroom with feature bath tub and heated towel rails, satellite TV and mini bar fridge. Breakfast, lunches & the highly acclaimed dinners are served in the award winning fine dining restaurant with an excellent selection of wines housed in the authentic wine cellar.Relax in the Victorian-themed lounge complete with fireplace and French doors leading onto a colonial style veranda setting overlooking the magnificent country garden. Play a game of crochet, enjoy a game of tennis or take an envigorating dip in the pool. There is something for everybody to enjoy.
Visit www.hacklewood.co.za to find out about Hacklewood Hill Country House.
This competition is now closed
To enter the competition please answer the simple questionin the form below, fill in your details and like their page: https://www.facebook.com/Maritime.Travel/?fref=ts.
What is the name of the sponsoring travel agency of this competition?
Terms & conditions apply.
Entries close 31 August 2016
The winner of the competition will be contacted telephonically.
Entries are CLOSED
Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Mohair Journal's competitions are open to all South African residents, excluding employees of Mohair South Africa and the employees of the companies supplying the prizes, as well as associated companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members.
- The winner will be selected via an independant random draw generator and will be published on our facebook page, Mohair South Africa and the associated company's facebook page. No correspondence will be entered into once the name of the winner have been announced.
- The prize is not transferable or remeemable for cash.
- Mohair South Africa nor any of its partners will be held responsible for any disputes in connection with the competition prizes or for any loss, damage or injury that may be suffered or incurred by prize winners.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering the competitions of The Mohair Journal.
- Data collected by means of entering the competition may be shared with the assiciated sponsoring companies, but will not be sold or distributed to any third parties.
- The Mohair Journal reserves the right to cancel, change or amend competitions at any time if deemed necessary.